WHOLESALE TRAVEL

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Earn INCOME and REWARDS


The reason I am contacting you is that IQLife has signed an exclusive agreement with Level 9 Marketing and Is about to release a new Social Media Platform to the World. I know this doesn't mean much right now but I want to ask you this. Has Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or any other Social Media site offered to pay us for connecting and sharing on our Profiles? I haven't even had a thank you. We helped them become BILLION HEIRS!

When I found out that IQLife was willing to pay me for connecting and sharing their Social Media Platform with the world and that I would be linked to them forever, I got to thinking of how many people I am linked to on other sites. We are worth $148 dollars a piece to Facebook alone and they didn't have Social Media to build their network. IQLife is willing to share in all revenue with me just for connecting my contacts. It's a no brainer for me! 
Being paid to share a social site and get paid to do it! Watch this 2 minute video and get back with me. Just think where we would be if Facebook did this in the beginning. 

www.totalpackageoffreedom.com

No comments: